Yes! We accept bylined article contributions for our website and daily newsletter.
Contribute bylined articles for BackPainFixes.com
Bylined articles (800-1,000 words or so of body text) written from an objective viewpoint and conveying valuable how-to content (practical advice, tips, and know-how) in a fresh, approachable voice are more likely to meet our standards—and therefore more likely to be accepted for publication.
We will inform you if your article has been accepted for publication; expect to hear from us at the latest within a week of our having received your email. If we choose not to accept your article, you may or may not hear from us, depending on how crowded our inbox is.
Articles accepted for publication will be edited for clarity and brevity and to conform to the BackPainFixes.com style. We will likely change your title, too, so you might want to suggest some alternatives.
So, if you are interested in joining the hundreds of BackPainFixes.com contributors of how-to marketing articles—on a one-time or a regular basis—here are some guidelines:
- Articles should be original to the author and unpublished elsewhere.
- Articles should offer readers clear advice, takeaways, and how-to tips about a specific spinal topic or approach to spinal treatment. Bullet points are good. Meandering text is not.
- At the beginning of your article, list two or three bullet points summarizing its key takeaways—the lessons learned and the how-tos contained in the article. They will be published along with the article.
- Include a brief bio of at most 25 words and a recent headshot (make sure your entire head is in the picture).
- Include relevant links in parentheses, next to the words to be linked (i.e., do not embed the links).
- Submit articles in Word format (no PDF files, please), as email attachments.
- If you submit an article that mentions businesses or companies in which you have a vested interest, disclose as much to the audience.
- The author retains copyright, but BackPainFixes.com may reprint your piece, with full attribution, in BackPainFixes.com’s products, including marketing materials.
- We do not pay guest contributors for their occasional articles.
- We do not publish press releases.
Send byline submissions using the form below. Note that our article queue is relatively long, and publication could well take a month months or so.
Please select a valid form