The Seventh Edition of this textbook is built upon the peer-reviewed literature and research studies in the diagnosis and treatment of low back and radicular pain, focusing on the nonsurgical chiropractic adjusting methods. This text is the culmination of twelve years of updated research and development of spinal manipulation. From spinal stenosis to rehabilitation of low back pain patients to the latest treatise on fibromyalgia, youâ€™ll find it all in Low Back Pain, Seventh Edition.
Youâ€™ll find detailed discussion of:
- Biomechanics of the spine involved in low back pain
- The neurophysiology and pathology of the intervertebral disc and neural tissues in pain production, emphasizing compressive and chemical etiology of nerve pain
- Both federally and non federally funded spine research reports of flexion distraction spinal biomechanics and clinical outcomes of its application
- Researched updated application of flexion distraction and decompression spinal manipulation for spinal stenosis, disc herniation, facet syndrome, spondylolisthesis, transitional segment, scoliosis, and mechanical back pain
- Research studies of Ram Gudavalli, PhD performed at Palmer and National Universities of Chiropractic in collaboration with the Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine and Hines VA hospital
- Sacroiliac joint update of anatomy and biomechanics of spinal manipulation
- Chiropractic spinal manipulation compared to medical care and surgery of back and radicular pain for clinical outcomes and cost of care
- Rehabilitation of the back pain patient and its necessity in clinical management
- Intervertebral disc classification of degeneration, herniation types and clinical significanceÂ
New chaptersÂ in the Seventh Edition cover:
- Nutritional factors in the treatment of intervertebral disc degeneration and osteopenia and osteoporosis of bone
- Treatment for back pain in the pregnant female patient with flexion distraction spinal adjustments
- Fibromyalgia: updated diagnosis and treatment of this problem condition
- Physiological therapeutics used in general chiropractic clinical practice in spine care
- The history and evolution of Cox flexion distraction chiropractic spinal manipulation
- Diagnostic testing from physical examination, diagnostic imaging, laboratory testing, and their combined input to correct diagnosis of the back pain patient
â€œStop Back Pain â€“ Kiss Your Back, Neck And Sciatic Nerve Pain Goodbye!â€ is the culmination of years of research on what works and what doesnâ€™t. Kathi Casey has synthesized and integrated a practical and fun approach for understanding and transforming back pain. There are many treatment options that donâ€™t involve prescription drugs or surgery. You donâ€™t have to live with back pain! Learn Kathiâ€™s â€œThree Step Approachâ€ for healing back pain, and the top technique for relieving your pain quickly. The American Chiropractic Association estimates that 70 â€“ 85% of people suffer from back pain at any given time. Kathi has already helped thousands of people â€“ isnâ€™t it your turn?
STOP Back Pain: Kiss Your Back, Neck And Sciatic Nerve Pain Goodbye!
Clinical Studies validate WSN (R) Nerve Support Formula Ingredients for relief of neuropathy symptoms. Unfortunately, drugs and medications only cover up the symptoms and usually do nothing to address the underlying causes. The good news is that cutting-edge science and nutrition have come together to create a natural breakthrough for people who are affected by neuropathy. This is a condition where the nerves have been damaged. While, diabetic neuropathy is one of the most common forms of neuropathy, various forms of neuropathy are also found in people who are not diabetic. Nerve Damage has many causes. Neuropathy can affect the feet, legs, hands and arms, and it can occur on both sides of the body. NOW, A REAL SOLUTION – The WSN (R) Nerve Support Formula is the most technologically advanced product of its kind available anywhere and the ingredients have been validated by numerous studies and clinical trials for relief of all types of neuropathy. A bottle containing 120 capsules is now $44.20. The Consultants of WSN (Wellness Support Network) have many years of experience working with individuals who have been suffering with neuropathy. As part of your purchase, you can contact them about your supplements and your health and they are available to help you get the relief that you seek. They contact customers on a regular basis, and provide them with guidance on their diet, exercise, and progress on an individual-by-individual basis. They assist customers in working out solutions to problems unique to their own situation to ensure they get relief.
Nerve Support Formula for Relief of Peripheral, Diabetic & Poly Neuropathy Nerve Pain
Many people that experience pain in their back or lower extremities will talk about it coming from the sciatic nerve. This may come from a diagnosis from their doctor, or may just be a guess on their part based on where the pains are located. In spite of this, many people don’t actually know much about the sciatic nerve, other than that it can cause pain!
The sciatic nerve, the largest and longest nerve in the body, starts in the lower part of the back, also known as the lumbosacral spine. The sciatic nerve, along with all its nerve branches, is Â¾ inch in diameter and an inch long, and is responsible for the sensory and motor functions in the knee, calf, thigh, ankle, feet and toes. The sciatic nerve has a pathway for nerve braches that go from the lower back right to the toes.
If the sciatic nerve is somehow injured, it may become inflamed and cause symptoms called sciatica. Although many people believe sciatica is a disease, it is actually a bunch of symptoms. When a patient gets sciatica, there can be pain anywhere from the lower back right down to the toes. The pain may be in any one of those places or in all of them. If a person has a condition called a herniated disc, it will press against the sciatic nerve, causing many different symptoms starting with numbness or weakness to severe excruciating pain. People with sciatic nerve pain often have difficulties with even the simplest tasks like walking, sitting or standing.
The sciatic nerve consists of branches that go to different parts of the body. It starts in the lower back and goes into the pelvic area (sacrum). From the sacrum, it travels through a path called the sciatic foramen at which point it branches off into two branches called the articular branch and muscular branch. The articular branch flows through the hip area while the muscular branch operates the muscles that enable the movement we make, the leg flexor muscles. The sciatic nerve is what enables not only our motor functions, but also any feeling we may have in the calf, ankle, knee, thigh, toes or foot.
The sciatic nerve is usually injured by trauma to the thighs or buttocks or fractured pelvis. Sitting or lying for a long period may put pressure on the buttocks may also cause the sciatic nerve to become damaged. At one time, open back surgery was the only cure for an injured sciatic nerve, but there are now different types of treatments such as laser surgery, physical therapy and chiropractic manual manipulation.
Professional Electronic Dual Channel Massager is an easy to use, safe and non-invasive body massager that provides a variety of benefits.
This dual channel electronic massager enables you to effectively reduce and relieve your pain symptoms caused by cervical spondylosis, scapulohumeral periarthritis, arthritis, and lumbar muscle pain, as well as alleviate symptoms of peripheral nerve palsy and myalgia (muscle and nerve pain) through therapeutic massage and non-invasive acupuncture.
For active people, it provides a flexible massaging experience which has a very beneficial effect on muscle and back, shoulders or neck stiffness. This unit is also very good for soothing overall bodily fatigue and improves blood circulation and metabolism in the treated areas.
Intelligent electronics preprogrammed treatments allow a wide variety of applications. Setting the device is remarkably easy and each massage mode and program stage is easy to monitor on the large display. The intensity of electronic pulse of each channel can be adjusted individually. In addition, the equipment includes a 2500Hz waveform designed to get into deep layers of tissue.
Timer: 5,10,15,20,25, 30 minutes
Intensity level: 1-10
Power: DC 9V (included)
Professional 2500Hz Dual Channel Electronic Massager, Acupuncture Therapist for Back and Body, Pain Relief & Body Shaping Programs (with 4 extra pads for Free)