Arthritis is something that should be taken seriously. Let me tell you some easy steps to cure arthritis for those who are suffering.
Exercise is very important for people who are suffering from arthritis.
- Exercises like dancing is very important because it helps us to move our joints and relieves stiffness. By dancing we will also develop flexibility in our body.
- Weight training exercise helps us strengthen our muscles and helps in increase in muscle strength
- Aerobics and exercises like bicycle riding is very important because it not only helps with your cardio it also helps you to be flexible.
These are some important exercise which will help anybody from arthritis
There are many types of arthritis and there is no single diet plan which will help everyone who are suffering from arthritis. So it is very important to have a healthy diet plan.
- Have variety of food and avoid those food which can interact with your medication.
- Stop having high fat and cholesterol food
- Plenty of vegetable, fruits and whole grains are the best food you should be looking to
- Reduce sugar and Salt
- Stop Alcohol
Supplements for Diet
Taking supplements should be taken seriously. If you are looking for a natural remedy then ginger and willow bark seemed to relieve pain for most of them.
There are loads of supplement in the market but it is very important to get the right one. I think your doctor can help you with this
Stress is something that most people have but for those who are suffering from arthritis They have additional stress factor.
Stress is one very important thing that people who are suffering from arthritis should be taking care of. When you are stressed out your muscle gets tensed. The muscle tension increases pain and make you weak.by this you might fall into depression.so basically it is very important for people who have arthritis to be cool and calm
Hot and Cold application
Heat will help you to relieve pain and it will relax your muscles and increase you blood flow. The best way to apply heat is by taking a good 15 minute bath with hot water.There are many other ways that can help you heat up is by using a hot pack an electric pad which is set on its lowest settings and there are many other equipment’s which is available in the market.
Cold is not good for people who are suffering from arthritis it actually dulls the person and decreases the muscle spasm. It is not advisable to do any kind of cold treatment for arthritis patients.
Exercise and weight loss is one thing most people with arthritis should consider. Considering the pain factor, movement could be limited for most people suffering from arthritis. A Diet program is usually recommended to lose Weight. One of the few diet programs which do rounds this year is the HCG Drops and Diet . They seem to have had some great effect on some people. As for workouts we always recommend Yoga. There is nothing better than getting a Yoga DVD from your nearest store and practice Yoga specifically for those with arthritis.